If you want the most advanced laser distance measurer on the market, you've found it.
VH-80 measures distance bilaterally, which means you can position yourself anywhere along the line of measurement. This makes VH-80 unique compared to other measurers, and gives you unprecedented flexibility in how you measure. So if you need to take lots of measurements, or take measurements in a lot of different places, VH-80 will help you do it faster than any other device.
VH-80 uses two laser diodes. This means three measurements are taken with each action: one to the left, one to the right, and one combined total. If you're measuring multiple lengths of materials, this saves you time and effort exponentially—with each new measurement, your work is reduced by a factor of three!
Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
- 3 values at once. Can take 3 measurements per single action: the left, right, & total combined
- Continuous measurement. Measures at a set time interval providing live change along with your movement
- Area. In just one wrist turn, VH-80 can calculate the area of a room for you
- Volume. Acquire the volume of a space with 3 flicks of the wrist
- Pythagorean Theorem. Makes an indirect measurement by measuring 2 sides of a triangle to acquire the third
- Live recording. Records up to 9 measurements with its internal memory, & virtually limitless and instantaneous with your app
- Magpie cloud server. Stores a total of 16 pieces of information including measurement device information, smart device information, & measurement result values
- Color: space grey
- Dimensions: 4.96" x 1.73" x 0.98"
- Weight: 88g
- Distance: 0.05m~80m
- Measure time: 0.3~3sec
- Laser class: 2/635nm/<1mW
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- VH-80 Pouch
- VH-80 Strap
- AAA Batteries
- User Manual
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 8 - Oct 12
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.