Master Your Brain: Neuroscience for Personal Development
65 Lessons (3h)
- Introduction To The Course
- Our Reptilian Brain
- Our Reptilian Brain: RSM - Relational Stress Management
- Our Paleolimbic Brain
- Our Neolimbic Brain - Personalities And Motivations
- Our Neolimbic Brain - Obsessions
- Our Prefrontal Brain
Uncover the Brain's Secrets & Understand the Patterns That Govern Your Life
Gregory Caremans | Brain Academy
Gregory Caremans is a psychologist with a Master's in communication. He specialized in the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach. He's also the former Director of the Institute of Neurocognitivism in Brussels (Belgium). He has specialized in writing and producing high-quality brain-related content. The main reason why he founded the Brain Academy is to spread these insights on the brain to as many people as possible.
Now, what he would like to share with you is this neuroplasticity course of his. It has been specially designed to provide brain exercises that actually work. Most of the brain training available out there are just empty claims. They will make you better at the exercise at hand, but that's about it. In this course, students start with actual brain research and a proven approach to keep their brains young and strong.
290,554 Total Students
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
It's a good course to take if your looking for a short and concise understanding of the functionality of different areas of the brain. The course narrator presents the information well. It would be nice to have a short quiz at the end of each segment, so that you can reinforce your understanding of the material. But, It's a good deal for the price, and you are given "lifetime access".Jun 16, 2021
Edna Patricia Mendoza
- concise and well-explained videos - i now understand the scientific reason why people react the way they do AND what are the solutions to counter those reactions and maintain peace - i learned a lot and this is really a great courseApr 30, 2020